December 15, 2009

Parent Conference/Portfolio Reflection

My portfolio has more of a relation because of the metaphor and that is tennis. My web pages has all the tratis required: ideas, organization, voice, word choice, and sentence fluency. It also has an introduction and a short conclusion.

Please answer the following questions:

1. What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?

2. from your point of view, which of my attainments of the 4 traits of writing is of most value? Please explain why you feel it its important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.

3. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to focus on in the coming semester?

1 comment:

  1. Rexie Madriaga

    1. I liked how you your portfolio has a connection with tennis because that is a sport that you love. Also, I liked how the graphics of each relate to the traits of writing. I had a hard time viewing how their related until you explained it to me. Each trait of writing and elements are great, clever, and awsome.

    Some improvements, I would say, would be how you explain each example. They should sound more like a high school version. Also choose each example carefully because some of it doesn't match up when I went through them.

    2. I think the most value of the writing is between ideas and organization. I loved how you wrote about auntie for your college application because she was a really big part of your life and I know your cared for her a lot. And along with that, I loved the coming of age poster! It looks very impressive and has everyone there.

    3. I think one of the trait you could focus more on sentence fluency. I can see that this year you started practicing it but I know that later, once you've mastered it like the others, it'll be a piece of cake.

    3.

    ReplyDelete